The use of robotics appears to be at the inception in most industries and has already proven to have a profound effect on businesses. RPA is in fact not a new technology and the tools used are considered be very mature. Software development companies and consultancies have been using Behavior-driven development (BDD) as a part of their best practices for almost two decades and has more experience modularizing and reusing processes than any other industry.
Employees are often concerned that RPA will take away their jobs, but in most cases people have ended up welcoming the use of the technology. RPA takes away the repetitive and error prone tasks usually performed in a back-office, relieving them from boredom and unnecessary pressure at work.
The major benefit of RPA is the return of investment which have been proven to be between 30 to 200 percent within the first year, but there are many other savings passed labor when considering the result of removing such jobs in your business. Consider ensurance highly consistent results and freeing of resources that can now be allocated to perform more complex tasks.
Our toolchain for RPA uses multiple tools, one of them being TagUI which is an initiative funded by the Singaporean government. It is Open-source sofware and therefore without the need to pay for an expensive license which can now be spent on automation and further improvements going forward.
- Delivery in high volume with little errors
- Easy to deploy
- Can be done by people with very little to no programming experience
- Big returns in investment guaranteed
- Remove repetitive, routine tasks that are dreary and uninteresting
- Free resources to perform more complex tasks that can be better suited for humans
- Documented and reproducible business processes
- Optimize existing tasks and create room for further optimizations