What we look for
T-shaped skills: breadth of knowledge in multiple domains, and additionally have an in-depth understanding of design and user experience.
Interest in using new and old technologies together to build and deliver a complete product, rather than an interest in only one technology or one aspect of an application or discipline.
- Design and develop UX/UI as a part of an experienced Scrum team.
- Take ownership of the user experience: ensure the team produces intuitive, productive, thoughtfully designed interfaces.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in industry standards, consumer expectations, and competing products.
- Learn the customer's business domain and develop an interest in making the best product possible within that domain.
Qualifications: Must Haves
- 5 to 10 years experience as a designer, including UX and UX design
- Skilled using tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent.
- Comfortable in a dynamic working environment; open to taking on new responsibilities.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English for direct client communication.
- Experience using UX methodologies.
- Highly skilled using design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI, including accessibility.
- Long experience in UX and UI design.
- Knowledgeable about Scrum (Agile) values and principles.
- Strong knowledge about UX methodologies, such as Interviewing, Usability Testing, User Flows, Persona Creation, Storyboarding.
- Be part of a highly skilled, and cooperative team.
- A flexible working environment.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- A great vacation policy.
- Competitive pay, and benefits based on experience.
Please send your CV and provide an example of your work to email@example.com to apply. No recruiters or agencies, please!