We are seeking an experienced UX Developer to join our small. We look for people who love building great products and can contribute their own knowledge and experience to the group.
What we look for:
- T-shaped experience: a breadth of knowledge in multiple domains, and additionally have a deep knowledge of design and user interfaces.
- Ability to work independently towards a shared goal as part of a team.
- Interest in using new and old technologies together to build and deliver a complete product, rather than an interest in only one technology or one aspect of an application.
- Design and develop front-end solutions to address UX issues in enterprise web applications as part of an experienced Agile team.
- Take ownership of the user experience: ensure the team produces intuitive, productive, thoughtfully designed interfaces.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in industry standards, consumer expectations, and competing products.
- Learn the customer's business domain and develop an interest in making the best product possible within that domain.
Qualifications: Must Have
- 3 to 6 years experience as a software developer building mobile or web applications, including significant experience designing and building complex UIs
- A solid academic background, with at least a relevant undergraduate degree
- Enjoys start-up style working environments; open to taking on new responsibilities in a fast-changing field.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English for direct client communication.
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development.
- Be part of a supportive, cooperative team.
- A flexible working environment with the option to work remotely.
- A great vacation policy, competitive pay, and benefits based on experience.
Please send your CV and provide an example of your work to email@example.com to apply.
No recruiters or agencies please!